Metal Star Metal Star

Window is a little too small..

wasn't too fun.. needs to be challenging.. Keep working on it..

MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2 MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2

Ehh..

I don't like it when you can't rapidly shoot fireballs. Each time i shoot rapidly, the other fireball goes away.. like a reset. Good stuff anyways.. i don't think it should be the daily feature.

Bad Inventions Dress Up Bad Inventions Dress Up

Well..

I thought you could do better than that, but it was alright. I would've expected more like the "Bad Inventions" he made and a sawed of head. I think you are working to fast to amuse us. Take time on your movies. This dressup wasn't that good compared to your other movies =P

SP Radio SP Radio

ehh..

It's a good idea, but I don't like spending time d/ling music from a flash movie..

Project EDDIE Project EDDIE

Very Fun and Simple Game..

The game was sick.. I suggest trying to put some other characters like.. Dhalsim or something.. I liked the idea of that drawn monster on the background binder paper. Keep it comin'..

Do you? Do you?

Heh..

This movie sucks, but the the music was from the Transformers Movie. This movie sucks again..

3D M-16 Shooting Range 3D M-16 Shooting Range

That wasn't really 3D..

I liked the game anyways.. The game was pretty cool. You should try making a game like that Tsunami shooting game..

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; WRATH II &amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>> WRATH II <<<

Very well-made game..

That is the best religious flash I have ever seen. The game had no errors(except for the intro where you spelt "realized" wrong). This is a sick-ass game.. Everyone should play it.. except for jews and other people that do not believe in god..

Armegalo responds:

Hehe... dude, I'm English - we spell it with an "S" not a "Z". I say tomato, you say tomaYto, potato, potaYto - hold on, we both say potaYto... um...

Stick Shooter Stick Shooter

I thought this game was gonna be a sick ass game..

The game dissappointed me in graphics and sound. I thought it would be fun too, but it seemed too boring. At least you had the mind of a real game developer by making a walkthrough and save points.. Nice game though, but I think it could be better.. a lot better..

Fly into the Trade Center Fly into the Trade Center

heh..

Pretty funny, but what a boring ass game.. It's endless too.